General Adjuster - Roanoke Valley
Roanoke Valley Claims Service (RVCS), a Super Regional Adjusting Firm, is looking for a Senior Staff Property and Casualty Field Adjuster to handle claims in Virginia. This position is based out of our Roanoke VA. corporate office. RVCS has a large client base of National, Regional and Domestic insurance carriers in addition to Self Insureds and Municipal Entities. This is a FULL TIME EMPLOYEE position.
Qualified Candidates Must:
- -Have a valid Driver License
- -Have at least 5 years (preferably more) experience handling a range of large and small residential and commercial property losses
- -Have Casualty Claims experience
- -Be VERY customer service focused.
- -Be able to turn the work around quickly.
- -Provided a very high quality work product.
- -Be able to generate accurate estimates utilizing Xactimate.
- -Have a working knowledge of computers and the ability to upload reports and documents to our office and or the clients via our Claims -Management System (File Trac). This system is very easy to learn
RVCS also has a large client base of Trucking Carriers and Self Insured Trucking companies. The ability to handle Cargo Losses, be available for After Hours response to accidents and the capability to write Heavy Equipment Physical Damage Appraisals is a PLUS but not a requirement.
* Pays on a bi-weekly schedule.
* This position is a Commission position in a very active, very lucrative area
RVCS offers a full benefit Package which include
* A 401K Plan
* Paid Time Off (PTO)
* A selection of Group Health Plans, including:
* Major Medical
* Dental Plan
* Vision Plan
For the right candidate RVCS is offering a Relocation Cost Reimbursement Allowance, for the candidate that will be relocating to Roanoke, of up to $5000 for documented moving costs. RVCS is also offering a $5000 Sign -on Bonus, payable after the first full year of employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $100,000.00+/year