Claims Adjuster Indiana
Roanoke Valley Claims (RVCS), a National Adjusting Firm, is looking for a motivated Resident Property and Casualty Field Adjuster to handle claims in Indiana – particularly in the INDIANAPOLIS area. This is on a 1099 basis. This position may work into a full time employee position as the claims volume increases.
Qualified Candidates Must:
- Have a valid Driver License
- Have at least 5 years (preferably more) experience handling a range of large and small residential and commercial property losses
- Have Casualty Claims experience
- Be VERY customer service focused.
- Be able to turn the work around quickly.
- Provided a very high quality work product.
- Be able to generate accurate estimates utilizing Xactimate.
- Have a working knowledge of computers and the ability to upload reports and documents to our office and or the clients via our Claims Management System (File Trac). This system is very easy to learn.
RVCS will provide training on Xactimate, Symbility and FileTrac as needed.
RVCS also has a large client base of Trucking Carriers and Self Insured Trucking companies. The ability to handle Cargo Losses, be available for After Hours response to accidents and the capability to write Heavy Equipment Physical Damage Appraisals is a PLUS.
RVCS has no Holdbacks and pays you on a bi-weekly schedule, when the claim is completed, regardless of when or if we get paid. This position is commission only.
Interested candidates are to submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com.