National Sales and Marketing Director - Roanoke
This position will report directly to the President/CEO. Lead efforts to grow new business relationships within our 27-state region and identify opportunities to expand beyond our current geographic coverage areas. Maintain and expand our excellent relationships with our current client base. Work with technical management to address QA issues and to identify areas of training opportunities, based on feedback solicited from clients. Maintain company website and work with website developer on upgrades as required.
This a job where you will wear many hats and have an impact across the corporation
- -Maintain close relationships with current clients through scheduled visits, telephone contact and email correspondence
- -Market to new or potential clients across the country.
- -Maintain a Client contact log and report to the President/CEO regularly.
- -Attend Conferences as an exhibitor/attendee where appropriate and relevant
- -Attend Industry Golf tournaments as a player/sponsor/volunteer as is appropriate and relevant.
- -Arrange and coordinate dinners and activities for clients
- -Develop marketing materials/brochures/mail outs
- -Update Website as needed to keep clients and prospective clients aware of the services we have to offer and abreast of new industry issues
- -Must be able to travel to conferences and Tradeshows across the country and be physically able to assemble/ dis-assemble simple exhibits. This duty will be often be shared with the President/CEO
- -Must be able to drive to visit remote clients.
- -Must have a sales, marketing or account rep background
- -A Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
- -Claims experience or experience in a related business
- -If no claims experience, must willing to take course work to familiarize yourself with the products we offer.
- -Must be a self-starter and disciplined.
- -Must be a Team Player
- -Must be personable and have an outgoing personality
- -Effective written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence internal and external customers on a wide variety of issues.
- -Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (word, excel, outlook), WordPress, Mappin Software, Adobe, Photoshop, as well as some similar products.
- -Company 401K Plan with elective match
- -Group Health
- -Paid Holidays
- Corporate office is located in Roanoke VA. A relocation package is available .
This is a great opportunity for the right person who is a self starter and gets excited about growing a business.
Property Claims Supervisor- Roanoke
Roanoke Valley Claims Service (RVCS) is a Super Regional Independent Adjusting Firm with corporate offices in the beautiful Appalachian and Blue Ridge mountains of Roanoke Virginia. RVCS is currently handling claim assignments is 26 states and growing. Due to this growth we are looking for a Property Claims Supervisor to grow with us.
The Property Claims Supervisor will oversee the day to day claims operation of their direct reports for Roanoke Valley Claims Service (RVCS) and ensure a quality work product for our clients. This will include oversight of the adjusting staff, file monitoring, technical training, employee development and ensuring adherence to company policies and procedures. The best candidate will be dedicated to the success and growth of RVCS while ensuring a superior work product for our clients.
This position reports to the Claims Manager.
This position will be located in the RVCS corporate office in Roanoke Virginia
The duties listed below include but are not limited to:
- -Provide direction, leadership and technical assistance to Adjusting staff
- -Provide direction and leadership to administrative staff
- -Manage day to day operations including, scheduling, file monitoring, workflow and budgets
- -Assist in employee retention/hiring
- -Ensure all RVCS work product is in compliance with client and RVCS service requirements
- -Regular employee training
- -Maintain the strong relationships with current client and market to potential clients
- -Ability to travel overnight (seldom required)
- -All other duties as assigned by RVCS
Skills and Experience:
- Experience – Must have a minimum of 10 years of MULTI-LINE claims handling experience and a minimum of 3 years management/supervisory experience. Experience with Trucking, Heavy Equipment and Cargo losses is a PLUS
- Skills – Must have superb organizational and communication skills, must be adaptable and able to work in a very dynamic environment, must be able to successfully work with multiple styles and personalities.
- Must be patience and easy to work with during stressful situations
RVCS Benefits Include:
*: 401K PLan with elective Company match
* Major Medical Plan
* Dental Plan
* Vision Plan
* 2 weeks paid vacation
For the right candidate RVCS will reimburse up to $5000 in documented moving expenses.
For the selected candidate A, sign on bonus of $5000.00 will be paid after the first full year of employment.
1099 Resident Property and Casualty - Williamsburg
Roanoke Valley Claims (RVCS), a Super Regional Adjusting Firm, is looking for motivated Resident Property and Casualty Field Adjusters to handle claims from Williamsburg VA on a 1099 basis. RVCS has a large client base of National, Regional and Domestic insurance carriers in addition to Self Insureds and Municipal Entities.
Qualified Candidates Must:
- Have a valid Driver’s License
- Have at Least 5 years Adjusting Experience (preferably more) handling a wide range of large and small residential and commercial losses.
- Take pride in their work
- Be VERY Customer Service focused
- Be able to turn the work around quickly and accurately
- Provide a very high quality work product
- Be able to generate accurate estimates utilizing Xactimate.
- Be able to generate accurate estimates utilizing Symbility or have the desire and ability to learn the Symbility Estimating system
- Have a working knowledge of computers and the ability to upload reports and documents to the main office and/or to the client via our claims management system…File Trac.
RVCS will provide training on Xactimate and File Trac as needed.
RVCS also has a large client base of Trucking Carriers and Self Insured Trucking companies. The ability to handle Cargo Losses, be available for After Hours response to accidents and the capability to write Heavy Equipment Physical Damage Appraisals is a PLUS.
RVCS has no Holdbacks and pays you on a bi-weekly schedule, when the claim is completed, regardless of when or if we get paid. This position is commission only.