Roanoke Valley Claims (RVCS), a Regional Adjusting Firm, is looking for a motivated Resident Property and Casualty Field Adjuster to handle claims in West Virginia- particularly in the Charleston, Elkins, Huntington, Morgantown, Parkersburg, and Wheeling areas. This is on a 1099 basis. This position may work into a full time employee position as the claims volume increases.
**************Qualified candidates must:**************
- Have a valid Drivers License
- Have at Least 5 years Adjusting Experience (preferably more) handling a wide range of large and small residential and commercial losses.
- Take pride in their work
- Be VERY Customer Service focused
- Be able to turn the work around quickly and accurately
- Provide a very high quality work product
- Be able to generate accurate estimates utilizing Xactimate.
- Be able to generate accurate estimates utilizing Symbility or have the desire and ability to learn the Symbility Estimating system
- Have a working knowledge of computers and the ability to upload reports and documents to the main office and/or to the client via our claims management system...FileTrac. This is a very easy system to learn
RVCS will provide training on Xactimate, Symbility and FileTrac as needed.
RVCS also has a large client base of Trucking Carriers and Self Insured Trucking companies. The ability to handle Cargo Losses, be available for After Hours response to accidents and the capability to write Heavy Equipment Physical Damage Appraisals is a PLUS.
RVCS has no Holdbacks and pays you on a bi-weekly schedule, when the claim is completed, regardless of when or if we get paid. This position is commission only.